Saturday, January 13, 2007

* TWO weeks down. ouwho. *

heyyy, welcome back.! ahah.

updates of the days in week two yeah. hee.

Monday was a dreadfully prolonged day. in fact, such days exist practically this whole week. yes, I’ve been arriving home past seven recurrently, much to my apprehension.

nonetheless, tutorials/lectures hours seem to swift by perpetually. _____ in particular, can vividly evoke how lackluster one hour appeared to be in ‘06. currently, it’s a bit too traumatizing to generate a similar effect, if you must know. nyahahaa.

concluded off Monday with PE. which apparently was ultimately devastating. i’ve to start building up this stamina again. an estimated 60secs faster if I still want that A for napfa 2.4run.! urghhh*

u’re not putting in enough effort.

my timetable was supposedly to have ended relatively early on Tuesdays. yet, was home after 6 with credits to multiple factors essentially. an hour to complete bio tutorials [instructed on Tuesday, deadline.? Tuesday. heh.]. another hour for GP group assignment with Lala and Sofi. Topic.? Homosexuality.! one that I’ve yet to acquire expertise on, most definitely. elucidating and insightful, most undeniably. and finally.! attempted chem tutorial while dallying for the rain and darling dee’s PE to end.

I’m learning to use transition time constructively.! hee. =))

Wednesday
was ouwh-so-sweet. im actually amorous about tutorials.! my attention-span during lessons have improved.! can you believe it.? our home room is veryyy conducive for learning. or perhaps thanks to my centralized up-front seat with clear scrutinizing views from tutors which pretty much manage to deter me from preposterous mind wonderings. get the flow.? nyahahaa.

also. first ever trg with the new batch of J1s after school.! it was okay I guess. was a fusion of its-training-please-be-serious, and just-an-introduction-so-chill atmosphere. ice-breaking skills have deteriorated, thank god my darling J2 floorballers are ultra friendly people. it was all fun.! =)

ouwh.! nene and nisha dropped by. sweet.! I still cant get over the “they dunno me.! I need to introduce myself.! I was the ex-vcapt.!” situation. nyahahaa. had some mix of stupid-funny-serious conversation with them, dearest vcapt, and gorgeous teacher i/c. also managed to settle some fb matters with the J2s. ahah.

i so love floorball lah.! =)

Thursday was another prolonged day. time did swift by again. and it was so frigging cold. ahah. what was the day’s highlight.? we learnt the new school song.! and I sang it so passionately [bleargh*] for the first time.! by now, the only line I could possibly recollect, would be, INNOVA.! nyahahaa.

dee abandoned me cos her class ended way earlier. haiii* nonetheless. she left me a new company to mrt-walk with, haiii dee.* they’re nice people though, idiotic is the inevitable traits of being guys, but well. im generalizing here ey. nyahahaa.

Friday was a fully wet day. and I was unrehearsed for such circumstances. thus I had sodden socks on for the whole day.! disgusting mannn* went shoeless for 2hrs of tutorials [i understand the appalling nature of this, but it was out of desperation. ahah.!] in an attempt to dry the socks, only to douse it again after school. wthell* nyahahaa.

I still love the rain though.! hee. =))

change of venue for last-ditch of lines training. transporting goalpost to the foyer was arm-muscles-wrenching.! nyaah. sort of neglected the J1s today, and im truly apologetic ey. the J2s were comparatively on-form, so I wasn’t too vexed about the friendly we’re having a few hours later [next day lahhh]. on the contrary, I might have enervated them. wrong move, muni.! boo.!

incompetent multi-task-er.
indecisive line-formation-er.
ineffectual event-prognosticator.
hoho.

Saturday. 1) Friendly with swiss cottage secondary school. 2) Meeting with beloved AYE.

I’d like to elaborate further on the details. but I realise its already 3.24am. im fatigued and drained, and ache-filled; of hearts and muscles. so go figure. ahah.

anticipate the details in my next entry, perhaps. this post also seem incessantly tiresome, don’t you agree.? ahah. plus, it’s too wordy ey. probably cause trying to speak/type english with a proper sentence structure is ultimately word-consuming. nyahahaa.

I’m trying to integrate the new words in my vocab, you see. we have GP VOCAB TEST next week. can you believe it.?! vocab test. nyahahaa.

take care lah people. im definitely dead already. herrr*


All Smiles,
*Munirah.!